You will join a team of entrepreneurs, with years of experience in mobile, payments and digital advertising, launching their new exciting venture. The team is located between Amsterdam (Wework) and Milano (Copernico). You will work closely with the founding team, CEO, CTO and executive directors.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven yet creative marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
You will be responsible for creating, driving, and managing high-impact growth initiatives in a variety of areas, including digital communication, marketing, SEO, product, and more. Main responsibilities include:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.);
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers);
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels;
- Establish KPIs, set-up and monitor analytic tools to understand how this marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in online marketing preferred;
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to make decisions;
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers;
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- An opportunity to work on an innovative product at the intersection of Fintech, B2bTech, MarketTech and other tech trends transforming the way users shop and pay. A product which has already achieved its first milestones of success in Beta, with over 10.000 registered members, and thousands of transactions with top tier companies in the Web and Mobile Games, Entertainment, Dating, Apps and E-commerce sectors;
- An opportunity to enter a startup in the early stage;
- The possibility to use your business intuitions, creativity and data analysis skills to craft a market strategy that will have a strong impact on the company’s success;
- Work together with the founders and contribute with insights on the business strategy and identifying opportunities;
- You will be working in a great start-up environment at the Weteringschans Wework (Amsterdam), with many events for start-ups, the possibility to know many people in the Dutch and International start-up environment and free coffee and beer!