You will join a team of entrepreneurs, with years of experience in mobile, payments and digital advertising, launching their new exciting venture. The team is located between Amsterdam (Wework) and Milano (Copernico). You will work closely with the founding team, CEO, CTO and executive directors.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented online marketing intern. You will support us managing our digital presence and marketing campaigns, generating traffic to our sites, helping convert that traffic into new merchants for our business.
You will help us create, drive, and manage high-impact growth initiatives in a variety of areas, including digital communication, marketing, SEO, product, and more.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Support in building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.);
- Support in growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers);
- Optimizing our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels;
- Monitoring analytic tools, preparing performance reports, to understand how this marketing activity turns into merchant sign-ups, and providing us ideas on how to attract new customers
- BA/BS degree.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker,
- Fluent written English;
- Passion for digital industry, fintech, adtech and for start-ups
- Proactive and self learner attitude
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Blogging or Social Media experiences
- Bonus Second Language (any of these a plus): Dutch, French, Turkish, Spanish
- This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the field of online marketing in an inspiring organization. We are at the intersection of Fintech, B2bTech and AdTech transforming the way users shop and pay online.
- You will learn about the major trends shaping digital industries. You will learn how to develop and execute effective digital marketing strategies. You will also develop a strong understanding of the basics of how tech organizations work and have the possibility to work within a company that uses Agile methodology and lean organization best practices.
- You will market a product which has already achieved its first milestones of success in Beta, with over 10.000 registered members, and thousands of transactions with top tier companies in the Web and Mobile Games, Entertainment, Dating, Apps and E-commerce sectors;
- You will be given strong autonomy from the start and rapidly grow your responsibilities day by day;
- You will have the possibility to use your business intuitions, creativity and data analysis skills to craft a market strategy that will have a strong impact on the company’s success;
- An opportunity to enter a startup in the early stage;
- Work together with the founders and contribute with insights on the business strategy and identifying opportunities;
- You will be working in a great start-up environment at the Weteringschans Wework (Amsterdam), with many events for start-ups, the possibility to know many people in the Dutch and International start-up environment and free coffee and beer!
- This is a paid internship.