We are a small team of tech business enthusiasts, located between Amsterdam (at Wework) and Milano (at Copernico). We have an agile approach and a pragmatic goal driven mentality. We love what we do, we love our product and love to work and have fun together.
We are looking for a bright and talented PHP programmer to take the lead of the development activities of our platform. You will respond to the CTO (and co-founder) of the Company and will be involved in the development of our platform and its features. You will liaise also with other developers and technology consultants.
This role requires you to adapt to the fast and changing needs of start-up environment, and to be ready to grow quickly in terms of structure and responsibility as our business grows and the team expands.
- Profound knowledge of PHP 7 and a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming;
- Knowledge of Event Sourcing and DDD;
- Knowledge of NOSQL databases (mongodb preferred);
- Considerable development experience with any major PHP frameworks (Laravel, Yii, Symfony etc, Symfony preferred);
- Capability of writing clear, understandable and well-tested code. (Patterns and best practices, standards [PSR-2], dependency management [composer], TDD [phpunit, behat]);
- Deep understanding of HTTP standards;
- RESTful API development experience;
- Use of Git.
- An opportunity to work on a proprietary platform that already in Beta is registering thousands of transactions with top tier companies in the Web and Mobile Games, Entertainment, Dating, Apps and E-commerce sectors;
- An opportunity to enter a startup in the early stage;
- Work together with the founders and gain insights on the business and the technology at 360°;
- Work according to the highest development standards (Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery);
- Learning and experience by working with the CTO (That is “hands on” in the development of the platform);
- Work at Wework offices in Amsterdam;
- You can build your own device or we supply you with the latest hardware (we are open to all OS);
- 12-month contract (with the goal to turn this into an open ended contract).